Sunday, April 29, 2012

'Anxious For Spring' Garden

As I was seeing Trev off to work yesterday morning at 6am, I noticed these little guys in my garden.


  I couldn't believe how quickly they had appeared!!  I'm sure they weren't there the day before!!  The melting snow has just cleared them and they were obviously chomping at the bit to get growing!  I love seeing the bulbs come up in the spring.  It is always satisfying to see them appear out of the ground each year after being buried under the snow for 5 or 6 months.  Way to go little guys!!

2 comments:

  1. That is so cool! So hard to believe when it is so blazing hot here!

    ReplyDelete
  2. AnonymousMay 02, 2012

    It's so encouraging when we see the green stuff starting to grow isn't it? I've been working on my garden for a couple months now but it's all in containers and still indoors for the time being. New follower from WBC :)
    -Desiree'
    Life with our Family

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day. I love getting feedback from you. Please take the time to let me know what you think of this post, and also, if you are a blogger in need of some blog-love, leave your site address so I can go visit you too!