Wednesday, March 7, 2012

An Afternoon at the Park

Being on Vancouver Island at this time of year is a nice break from the snow at home at the Little Shack. Unfortunately, the weather is not always cooperative.  We've been here for over 2 weeks, and have only had 2 sunny days and they were windy and bitter cold.  After a week of rotten weather, including 'island snow' we finally got a nice day and were all eager to get outdoors and enjoy the sun.  We (my youngest daughter, Alley, my youngest son, Zac, my 3 year old granddaughter, Taylor and myself!) headed down to a lovely park that sits on a spit, so were able to enjoy the ocean views and the park at the same time.
Taylor loves to swing!

Weeee!

Under-duck!


Such a sweetie!

1-2-3 jump!

Climbing!

Down to the beach.

Chasing birds=fun!

Wildlife viewing dock.

1 comment:

  1. Cute pics! I wish I was headed to the beach today! :))) Thanks for visiting and commenting on my blog. I'm glad we're connected.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day. I love getting feedback from you. Please take the time to let me know what you think of this post, and also, if you are a blogger in need of some blog-love, leave your site address so I can go visit you too!